[Toybox] [Patches] - Some more static analysis fixes

Ashwini Sharma ak.ashwini1981 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 12 20:39:28 PDT 2014

Hi Rob,

--- cp.c.patch:

Why this change?

-    if (CFG_CP_MV && toys.which->name[0] == 'm') rc = rename(src,
TT.destname);
+    if (CFG_CP_MV && toys.which->name[0] == 'm' && (toys.optflags &
FLAG_f))
+      rc = rename(src, TT.destname);

$ strace mv umount umount.old 2>&1 | grep rename
rename("umount", "umount.old")          = 0

in case of mv __rename()__ is tried at first. The issue handled is in case
when user
gives option __-i__

thats why this extra check for mv.

regards,