[Toybox] Getting Toybox into Android before the NetBSD userland wins out

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Fri Oct 31 09:24:52 PDT 2014

On 10/30/14 20:22, Jason Spiro wrote:
> About a month ago, I wrote:
>
>> Splendid!  [...] I've filed a feature request in the Android public issue
>> tracker.  I estimate that it could take a couple of days until it finally
>> gets assigned to Elliott Hughes, and then a couple more days until he
>> replies.
>
> The Android folks have replied.  More work will be required before Toybox can
> get into Android.  Please see the relevant feature-request discussion, reply
> there, then click the "star" icon to get updates in your email inbox in the
> future.
>
> Please see the discussion at:
>
>         http://b.android.com/76861
>
> Kind regards,

"We are sorry, but you do not have access to this service. Please log in
to your Admin Console to enable this service. Learn more"

My google account is an ancient thing initially set up to wash mail
through for spam filtering, and even though they've collapsed everything
together since I keep hitting weird vestigial things like that. (I
couldn't use google plus for like the fist year.)

I just created a second google account so I could post to the thread,
but haven't figured out how to get its email to forward to the mail I
actually check yet...

Thanks for the heads up,