[Toybox] Sigh. Trying for a release wednesday.

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Mon Sep 1 21:36:05 PDT 2014

I was hoping to get a release out today, but debugging went down various
culdesacs all weekend. I'm currently trying to get a release out wednesday.

Mount and umount need testing and possible polishing, I'm close to
having a new ping ready but not yet, I've got maybe 1/3 of the cleanup
pass I want to do on mdev, and I haven't touched
useradd/userdel/groupadd/groupdel since last week but the cleanup I need
to do there is fairly straightforward. The grep -ABC addition may get
bumped to next release at this rate...

(The time consuming thing is that testing mount/umount and /etc/passwd
stuff requires a chroot, and I was trying to use aboriginal for that but
the ccwrap rewrite more musl support _really_ screwed stuff up in subtle
ways. Mostly untangled now, but... time consuming.)