[Toybox] [New Toy] - ip

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Sun Sep 28 18:08:15 PDT 2014

On 09/15/14 23:19, Ashwini Sharma wrote:
> Hi Rob,
>
> Earlier had sent a version of ip, which had many TODO items.
> Attached is the updated version, having complete support for
> ip _link_, _addr_, _rule_, _route_ and _tunnel_ options.
>
> Please see to it, if this can be added to the hg.

Alright, I'm not personally comfortable with this order of operations (I
wanted to implement route and so on as separate operations and then
optionally have an ip that acted as a wrapper for the other commands,
and this shares no code with even the existing ifconfig that I've noticed).

But if you've already done the work and presumably have a use for it, I
can at least put it in pending until I get around to doing something
with networking.