[Toybox] Integration of SMACK

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Thu Apr 30 09:51:04 PDT 2015

On 04/30/2015 08:14 AM, José Bollo wrote:
> Le jeudi 30 avril 2015 à 14:49 +0200, José Bollo a écrit :
>
>> I'm working on your proposal and will soon produce a submission. The
>> current difficulty is that calling "dirtree_parentfd(dt)" is currently
>> not reliable. I'm still working on... Result in few minutes.
>
> See https://github.com/jobol/toybox/tree/smack-6

I'll take a look.

> I had to pass the dirfd as parameter to zmack and entrylen.

We're passing the dirtree pointer as an argument to zmack and entrylen,
so presumably it can call dirtree_parentfd() on that dirtree pointer in
the function.

> Tentatives
> to use the data field of dirtrees weren't successful.

We're already using the data field, ls.c line 282:

// Read directory contents. We dup() the fd because this will close it.
indir->data = dup(dirfd);
dirtree_recurse(indir, filter, (flags&FLAG_L) ? DIRTREE_SYMFOLLOW : 0);