[Toybox] 0.6.0 release notes

enh enh at google.com
Fri Aug 7 13:48:57 PDT 2015

a couple of things:

* if wikipedia makes you mad, why don't you tell us what you'd like
the page to say, then someone can edit it with a link to the mailing
list post?

* on Android's default SIGPIPE signal handler front, i've removed that
for N (not M), and so far have only received positive feedback.
(though it's only been a week or two.) at some point we should
probably remove the hack from toybox (on the assumption that anyone
using toybox on non-current releases will be using a static binary
anyway), but it's not causing any harm right now.

Android native code/tools questions? Mail me/drop by/add me as a reviewer.