[Toybox] make menuconfig

enh enh at google.com
Sat May 2 12:54:50 PDT 2015

anyone else having trouble with "make menuconfig"? getprop and setprop
aren't showing up for me, and i don't see where to set
CONFIG_TOYBOX_ON_ANDROID and generated/mkflags segfaults if i have ls
configured and...

actually, downloading a clean toybox git repo, "make defconfig &&
make" reproduces the segfault, so at least it's not Android-specific.
posting early in case anyone's already debugged this...

Android native code/tools questions? Mail me/drop by/add me as a reviewer.