[Toybox] integration of SMACK

José Bollo jobol at nonadev.net
Mon May 18 00:58:51 PDT 2015

Le mercredi 13 mai 2015 à 14:15 -0700, enh a écrit :
(snip)

>         To be correct, from my cp man page, I see that "-p" is same as
>         "--preserve=mode,ownership,timestamps" and that
>         "--preserve[=ATTR_LIST]"
>         accepts the attributes: "context",  "links", "xattr", "mode",
>         "ownership", "timestamps", and  "all".
>

> coincidentally, someone on Android asked for cp --preserve this week.
> internal bug 21121352. i'll get around to that at some point if no one
> beats me to it (but not before Google I/O).

Hi Elliott, hi all,

I worked a lot last Wednesday on implementing "cp --preserve". It works
quiet well now on my side. I planned to finalize it this Monday.

So let me know if you already made some effort on your side.

I need advise about how to write a good test of cp for toybox

Best regards
José Bollo