[Toybox] a tizen status

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Sat Oct 10 14:12:11 PDT 2015

On 10/07/2015 08:38 AM, José Bollo wrote:
> toys/other/stat.c
> -----------------
> For some reason, the help blocks file/filesystem are swapped. The
> relevant difference is that the Tizen version implements 2 new formats:
> %T for a human readable filesystem type and %C for the security context.
>
> I think that this command could be picked from Tizen. The commit to
> cherry-pick is ef1d5f3842c30df771a26b77145a3794e1e6031a (but be careful
> because it also pulls toys/posix/cp.c, see below)
>
> This cherry pick could be amended to swap again the block of help. I
> guess that it is better to present file related help before filesystem
> related help. (well if it is not to tall or that you can scroll ...)
>
> Maybe some caution should be taken with the default formating to ensure
> backward compatibility.

Last time I added %T, so let's do %C this time...

Ah right, _that's_ why the two were reordered, so the CONFIG_STAT_C help
text could be appended to the end and apply to the right block. (I
remember now.)

And my response to that when I first saw it was to redo my help text
infrastructure so we could stick in a @STAT_C@ line and force the help
text for that to paste in at an arbitrary point, and I got distracted
halfway through implementing that and didn't finish it.

Let's see, where did I put that. How many "this is too complex lemme
re-clone a clean one and port stuff to it" toybox directories do I
_have_ lying around at the moment...

$ ls toybox/*/scripts/ -d | wc -l
11

Eleven. Right, probably time to do some housekeeping...