[Toybox] I aten't dead.

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Fri Sep 18 22:57:40 PDT 2015

Sorry for the radio silence, busy trip to japan is busy (and may have
been extended through wednesday), plus I got food poisoning thursday
night (which made my friday presentation at linux jamboree #54 slightly
more challenging), and the day before that my mac had another kernel
panic which lost all my open tabs... (Did you know macintosh kernel
panics are in multiple languages? No useful information, but they want
to make sure you can read it.)

This is why I like having a mailing list web archive, I can just back up
a couple months and go through it all again. But not before I get back
to Texas, at this rate...