[Toybox] reason for realpath in df?

enh enh at google.com
Sun Sep 6 10:12:56 PDT 2015

one of the obvious remaining differences between toybox df and
coreutils (or Android) df is that it follows symbolic links in the
first column. the git history doesn't explain why this change was
made, though it was clearly deliberate. can you remember why?

commit e9806f0828a39a6105d24fceb0f230c4bcbbad93
Author: Rob Landley <rob at landley.net>
Date:   Fri Oct 26 21:15:31 2012 -0500

    Follow symlinks to get actual device name, getmountlist() reverses
order for us now, detect stdout to full device.

+       device = *mt->device == '/' ? realpath(mt->device, NULL) : NULL;
+       if (!device) device = mt->device;

Android native code/tools questions? Mail me/drop by/add me as a reviewer.