[Toybox] [landley/toybox] Help building toybox with the NDK/bionic (#43)

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Thu Aug 18 22:00:31 PDT 2016

On 08/17/2016 07:15 PM, Rob Landley wrote:

>>> Last time I tried this just the _checkout_ was something like 30 gigs.
>>
>> make sure you sync with "-c" to not get the history.
> Hmmm... that seemed worth a ctrl-c and a retry. Ok, doing so presumably
> leaked some space, but it's 3.5 gigs into the _new_ download and I'm not
> waiting around for that again...

At the end of day 2 of downloading, we're at:

Fetching projects:  42% (217/516)  Fetching project
platform/external/dnsmasq

It's fetched 12.3 gigabytes so far. (Yes, this is the -c version.)

Looks like I may need to clear off another 5 gigs or so for it to
finish, but I shouldn't have to worry about that until saturday at this
rate.