[Toybox] dd cleanup notes

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Fri Aug 19 15:53:00 PDT 2016

On 08/19/2016 01:46 PM, Anca Emanuel wrote:
> On Sun, Jul 17, 2016 at 8:34 PM, enh <enh at google.com> wrote:
>> perhaps related to this, the "status" page on the toybox web site
>> isn't even up to date relative to 0.7.1...
>
> ping...

Sorry, I started looking at that, did the make defconfig (generator
script needs a current toybox build to get list of enabled commands) and
it was warning me about using code from pending and I went "why..." and
looked and it's getfattr and setfattr and I went "I should clean those
up and promote them" and went off on a tangent...

I just ran the script and uploaded the new one. Its spitting out
warnings at me (uncategorized: top dhcp6 getfattr ipaddr iplink iproute
iprule iptunnel setfattr toysh -sh -toysh traceroute6) but I'm ignoring
that for now. :)