[Toybox] [landley/toybox] Help building toybox with the NDK/bionic (#43)

enh enh at google.com
Tue Dec 27 12:04:34 PST 2016

did that ship with a 64-bit userspace? (i didn't mean no-one shipped a
64-bit CPU --- the Nexus Player had a 64-bit Atom too, and a 64-bit
kernel. i'm just not aware that anyone's shipped a 64-bit userspace.)

internet says no:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/zenfone2/help/64-bit-android-issues-t3129398

On Tue, Dec 27, 2016 at 9:22 AM, Alain Toussaint
<atoussaint1976 at gmail.com> wrote:
> which was a possibility, since no one has ever shipped an
> x86-64 Android device to my knowledge)
>
> Asus zenfone 2, it's based on intel atom. I can answer that one.
>
> Alain
>
> Despite advances in modern medicine, life remain a sexually transmitted disease with a 100% death rate.
>
> -- unknown
>
>> Le 24 déc. 2016 à 14:40, enh <enh at google.com> a écrit :
>>
>> which was a possibility, since no one has ever shipped an
>> x86-64 Android device to my knowledge)

Android native code/tools questions? Mail me/drop by/add me as a reviewer.