[Toybox] dd cleanup notes

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Sat Jul 16 23:06:06 PDT 2016

On 07/15/2016 01:16 PM, enh wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 15, 2016 at 11:02 AM, James McMechan
> <james.w.mcmechan at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Tue, Jul 12, 2016 at 11:03 AM, Rob Landley <rob at landley.net> wrote:
>>> longstanding issue I blogged about recently at
>>> http://landley.net/notes-2016.html#10-07-2016 and the tl;dr of which is
>>> "long being 32 bits on 32 bit systems is kinda awkward". I might switch
>> Slight glitch, no http://landley.net/notes-2016.html#10-07-2016 it
>> seems to stop at 2016-06-29
>
> (fwiw, in feedly there tends to be nothing on the blog for months and
> then several months show up at once.)

Yeah, that's my fault. I got derailed going through 2015 (which I still
have half a year of half-finished entries for), then restarted in 2016
but didn't tell anybody it outside patreon and didn't redirect the rss
feed, then a month or two back pointed the rss at January and updated it
a month or so at a time to catch up to current. (Which it isn't quite at
yet.)

I used to have a wwwsend.sh script that just did all this, I should hook
that back up. (I usually treat my blog is "notes to self" because
otherwise I have to redo things I don't remember. If other people are
actually reading it I can try to keep it more up to date.)