[Toybox] LLVM sanitizers

Andy Chu andychup at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 22:33:20 PDT 2016

>> Feel free to run it. I've never had much interest in false positive
>> generators myself.

I also have to point out the insanity of this statement, because ASAN
found a bug that YOU INTRODUCED on top of my code, in expr.c.

I sent you a correct patch to free memory in expr.c.  You ignored my
patch because you were refactoring already, and introduced a bug (use
after free I think).  I sent you demonstration of ASAN finding your
bug.  You didn't apply the correct patch or the ASAN patches.  The bug
is still in the tree AFAIK.

expr is in pending, but ships on Android.

I hope that was clear!  I thought you were just busy, but I think you
never really understood what I was saying and what the tools do.  If
there were any parts of my messages that weren't clear, I'm happy to
clarify.

Andy