[Toybox] A couple of minor fixes

Mike Moreton Mike.Moreton at frontier-silicon.com
Mon Jun 13 00:12:27 PDT 2016

> have you reported this bug to your supplier?
>
> have you experimented to work out what they largest value they _can_ cope with is? does your version work with
> INT_MAX? (maybe your supplier backported the "fix" that's introduced a new bug?)

With the greatest of respect (genuinely), I think this is slightly missing the point - there are many ways I can fix this problem for us, so it's no great problem for us.

I was just reporting another configuration where it causes issues, because the more configurations there are where it causes issues, the greater the proportion of people trying out Toybox for the first time will reject it "because even grep doesn't work".

I'm sure we all agree that they'd be wrong to do that, but people trying a new package out for the first time tend to have a low tolerance level for issues.  I'm not saying our configuration is the straw that breaks the camel's back (I'll leave that decision to others), just that it's a straw.