[Toybox] 3. And gmail just unsubscribed half the list.

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Sat Jun 25 23:52:04 PDT 2016

Ok, manually went in and debounced all the disabled accounts.
(Apparently in order to have it show one big list instead of having to
click on every single letter individually, I'd need access to the
mailman command line tools which of COURSE dreamhost doesn't give me. Oh
well.)

On 06/25/2016 06:22 PM, scsijon wrote:
> And on top of that it looks like it's allowed the subscribe of others to
> receive from a spam site!

It's not showing up in the mailing list archive, what post are you
referring to?

I get a dozen spam messages a day to the list, but it only allows
messages through from subscriber addresses so they get caught in moderation.