[Toybox] Add -b and -F arguments to hostname

Paul Barker paul at paulbarker.me.uk
Sun May 1 11:56:00 PDT 2016

Hi all,

I've attached a patch to add -b and -F arguments to the hostname
program within toybox. These options are used by the
'/etc/init.d/hostname.sh' init script in an image built with
OpenEmbedded. With these options added, the hostname is set correctly
during boot.

I've tried to keep the new code concise and followed the style used
elsewhere in toybox. Hopefully it won't need much cleanup.

As an aside, it'd be really useful to add some instructions on how to
contribute to toybox to the README file. I've not contributed to toybox
before so let me know if I've done anything wrong/missed anything and
I'll try to fix it.

Thanks,
Paul Barker