[Toybox] imgtec patch: Fix static linkage of toybox binary.

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Tue May 10 20:43:16 PDT 2016

[Last day in japan, perfect time for a stomach bug to keep me awake all
night...]

On 05/10/2016 10:40 AM, enh wrote:
> in fact, playing around with a small random sample it looks like those
> two digit are always the last two digits of the CL number for me. so
> i've no idea where your /60/ came from!

I was trying to convert gerrit url to a fetch url using the previous
example you gave me, but then I went back to the start of the thread and
saw where it came from (I highlighted all the links and didn't find it,
but it was gui menu pulldown).

And THEN I found out it didn't apply because the partial fix I already
checked in touched the same lines, so I just did one myself and pushed
it yesterday.

But knowing the two digits can also be extracted from the gerrit thing
means I can probably script this like I was trying. :)

I'll try to deal with the ps and top stuff on the plane tonight. (11
hour flight leaving at 1 am, then a ~7 hour layover in california again.
Plenty of time for programming in a sleep deprived and caffeinated
state.I apologize in advance for my naming.)