[Toybox] awk (Re: ps down, top to go)

Roy Tam roytam at gmail.com
Mon May 30 23:58:54 PDT 2016

>>> OK, that didn't take long!  Thanks Roy.
>>
>> and the latest minix /bin/sh is here:
>> https://github.com/minix3/minix/tree/R3.1.6/commands/sh
>
> This is interesting... do you know why it doesn't appear on the master
> branch?  (I actually had a copy of those repo on my machine)
>
> It also doesn't appear on the R3.3.0 branch, which according to
> Wikipedia is the latest release of Minix 3.

Many of minix /bin stuffs are removed since they decided to use NetBSD
userland in 3.2.
Thorsten Glaser stated "Ninix 3 (Minix 3 with NetBSD® code) has first
been working starting with mksh R40e (clang). More porting and tests
are needed. This is different from “regular” Minix 3." in MirOS Korn
Shell page.