[Toybox] 0.7.2 is out.

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Sat Oct 22 01:30:45 PDT 2016

$ git push --tags
Counting objects: 71, done.
Compressing objects: 100% (22/22), done.
Writing objects: 100% (22/22), 10.37 KiB | 0 bytes/s, done.
Total 22 (delta 17), reused 0 (delta 0)
remote: Resolving deltas: 100% (17/17), completed with 10 local objects.
To ssh://git@github.com/landley/toybox
 * [new tag]         0.7.2 -> 0.7.2

It said it did?

I can try again...

Ah. Pushing --tags _just_ pushes tags. I had to push without -tags, then
it said:

Total 0 (delta 0), reused 0 (delta 0)
To ssh://git@github.com/landley/toybox
   9c0ad32..b27d5d9  master -> master

But NOW it shows up in the history list on the github web page.

Git! If you haven't read the code implementing it, you don't understand
how to use it.

Rob