[Toybox] TODO: iotop swap is wrong.

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Thu Apr 6 07:02:23 PDT 2017

Sigh, should I just post them here?

Totals: DREAD:   4.0K, DWRITE:    96K, SWAP: 18014398509481983.9K, DIO:   100K

(Probably I've got the math backwards and it's a negative number
I'm then printing as positive but if I go look it'll turn into
a 2 hour tangent and I'll look up and have missed another work
deadline but only be half done and not check it in...)

Rob

(What do people normally use for this stuff? Not bugzilla.
A wiki? Google doc spreadsheet?)

(Oh, since you're fiddling with the test suite anyway I should
shuffle my "qemu based root vm" mkroot work to the top of
the queue so I can test mount and ps and ifconfig such...)