[Toybox] TODO: iotop swap is wrong.

enh enh at google.com
Thu Apr 6 08:25:22 PDT 2017

On Thu, Apr 6, 2017 at 7:02 AM, Rob Landley <rob at landley.net> wrote:

> Sigh, should I just post them here?
>
> Totals: DREAD:   4.0K, DWRITE:    96K, SWAP: 18014398509481983.9K, DIO:
>  100K
>
> (Probably I've got the math backwards and it's a negative number
> I'm then printing as positive but if I go look it'll turn into
> a 2 hour tangent and I'll look up and have missed another work
> deadline but only be half done and not check it in...)
>
> Rob
>
> (What do people normally use for this stuff? Not bugzilla.
> A wiki? Google doc spreadsheet?)

you know that github "issues" tab you don't like to use... :-)

i think that's one reason people like github: one-stop shop.

it has labels too, so you can have convenient hotlists like
"bug-rob-cares-about" or
"shit-that-i'd-be-embarrassed-to-ship-in-next-release" or
"this-would-be-a-good-one-for-an-external-contributor-to-pick-up", albeit
usually with less comedic names. the NDK calls the last one "help-wanted",
for example.

> (Oh, since you're fiddling with the test suite anyway I should
> shuffle my "qemu based root vm" mkroot work to the top of
> the queue so I can test mount and ps and ifconfig such...)

Android native code/tools questions? Mail me/drop by/add me as a reviewer.