[Toybox] Bounce action notification

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Sun Apr 16 14:52:06 PDT 2017

And once again gmail false positived on an utterly random email which
wasn't remotely spam:

http://lists.landley.net/pipermail/toybox-landley.net/2017-April/008951.html

and refused delivery for every subscriber enough times for the bounce
messages to unsubscribe them from the list again. The fun part is that
Elliott just replied to said email:

http://lists.landley.net/pipermail/toybox-landley.net/2017-April/008953.html

So apparently the spam filter for google.com and the one for gmail are
different? (And yet people @android.com got unsubscribed. Wheee!)

I'm not currently in a position to spend half an hour fixing this, and
the emails that didn't go out to people aren't saved up to go out later.

Oh well. It's just something gmail does. Over and over.

Rob