[Toybox] [landley/toybox] toybox ps give out a segment fault (#74)

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Thu Aug 31 14:55:04 PDT 2017

On 08/31/2017 03:11 PM, Elliott Hughes wrote:
> another instance today from automated testing:

Ok, I pushed an attempted fix.

The delay was that I wanted to create a test harness that spawns and
exits a lot of processes while ps or top repeatedly run, and try to
trigger the conditions of the failure (I.E. see the bug myself and then
maybe leave something running overnight to make sure it stays up), but
the _theory_ of what's happening is pretty clear so I can plug one more
hole in the meantime anyway.