[Toybox] weird ps truncation

enh enh at google.com
Thu Feb 9 14:51:24 PST 2017

haven't had time to investigate, but i had an (internal) bug report
that -f now truncates CMD to 2 characters:

marlin:/ # ps -f
UID            PID  PPID C STIME TTY          TIME CMD
root          9280   598 1 48:56 pts/1    00:00:00 sh+
root          9283  9280 4 48:58 pts/1    00:00:00 ps+
marlin:/ #