[Toybox] [landley/toybox] Code of Conduct link have been moved. (#68)

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Sun Jun 11 13:44:02 PDT 2017

On 06/11/2017 04:17 AM, Elias Ojala wrote:
> The old link: https://engineering.twitter.com/opensource/code-of-conduct
> (can be found from README file)
> The new link:
> https://github.com/twitter/code-of-conduct/blob/master/code-of-conduct.md

Hmmm, I'm not declaring a git repo to be toybox policy. (If they think
it's going to change often enough to need version tracking, I'm dubious.)

I fished the old one out of archive.org and mirrored it on the website
(it's CC with attribution but the link to their git repo at the bottom
should cover that). And move the link to it from the README to the nav bar.

Thanks for the heads up,