[Toybox] 0.7.4 is out.

enh enh at google.com
Mon Jun 19 13:30:42 PDT 2017

forgot to update the version number in main.c? (hmm... seems like the
tarball has that change, but git doesn't.)

should the CFG_TOYBOX_HELP bit in help_exit come _after_the verror_msg
call? it looks a bit odd saying...

See ps --help
ps: unknown option blah

...instead of

ps: unknown option blah
See ps --help

otherwise lgtm.

On Mon, Jun 19, 2017 at 11:29 AM, Rob Landley <rob at landley.net> wrote:
> Up on the website and github, with release notes.
>
> I spent a couple weekends fighting the help text parsing logic, but it
> turns out the lifetime rules are all wrong for reusing hunks. I think I
> need to rewrite about 1/3 of the help text parser to get it to do that.
> So I just block copied the help text into the users in ps.c, which
> should cut down on Elliott's bug reports. :)

Android native code/tools questions? Mail me/drop by/add me as a reviewer.