[Toybox] Release fiddling, need another day or two.

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Fri Oct 6 22:25:06 PDT 2017

On 10/06/2017 08:51 PM, David Seikel wrote:
> On Fri, 6 Oct 2017 19:16:45 -0500 Rob Landley <rob at landley.net> wrote:
>
>> None of these messages have shown up in the web archive since
>> dreamhost "fixed" it. There's nothing for the month of October yet.
>>
>> Dreamhost is really, really, really bad a this.
>
> Is it time to move to someone other than Dreamhost?

1) Devil you know. (They mostly don't screw up anything _else_.)

2) If I had time to sysadmin I'd have time to finish the deflate
compression-side implementation and hook it up to zip.c.

3) They're cheap and they don't meter bandwidth or enforce strict space
limits. (They did delete the directory of videos I uploaded once, but
that's a policy thing.) I had some fairly large OS images get downloaded
a lot back when Aboriginal Linux was active and they never complained...