[Toybox] [PENDING] [fold.c] [Question]

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Wed Aug 29 15:58:30 PDT 2018

On 08/29/2018 05:28 PM, haroon maqsood wrote:
> Sorry My mistake (again), this is the complete file.

Yay tests. Applied, since any tests are better than none.

Although I note that:

  TEST_HOST=1 make test_fold

Produces failures. You might want to try:

  VERBOSE=fail TEST_HOST=1 make test_fold

Also, checking my notes, I'm not sure off the top of my head what the difference
between "fold" and "fmt" is? There's a promoted fmt command (from the android
guys I think), but fold is posix. Looks like they do kind of similar things?