[Toybox] [PENDING] [fold.c] [Question]

haroon maqsood maqsood3525 at live.com
Wed Aug 29 17:11:00 PDT 2018

Test 1: Agreed (thanks for pointing out i missed it) i'll remove it.
Test 2: IMO as adding d breaks the spec by not outputting the new line after space, gnu is wrong here.
Test 3: then why not stat the files or check by any other way that they are only regular files? IMO this should be a normal case that it makes width  match so new line is due.

Thanks
Haroon