[Toybox] Tired of gmails nonsense.

David Seikel onefang_toybox at dave.isageek.net
Mon Dec 3 19:54:10 PST 2018

I'm not sure if it's gmails fault entirely, but I've only been seeing
about half of the posts to this list.  Mostly those from enh of late.
I know others post, I ran see their replies in things enh quotes.  Last
month it was mostly just Robs posts.  And yet another "membership in
the mailing list Toybox has been disabled due to excessive bounces".

On top of that, due to a gmail "feature" I had to have a read only and
a write only subscription.  It's considered a feature by Google, there
have been bug reports about it closed for many years.

So now I'm trying my own email server.  I'm slowly weening myself off
Google everything anyway.