[Toybox] [landley/toybox] Rikk on github asked for the examples back. (ac89784)

enh enh at google.com
Sat Dec 8 18:42:50 PST 2018

It is generic though. The only thing that differs is whether it's 1000 or
1024. All the other -h options already just told you which you were
getting, so my patch fixed the one outlier.

I don't think we need examples (we don't have examples of verbose formats,
for example), but if we think we do, it should be in the toybox --help
(like other general explanation), not repeated in each toy or (even worse)
in one toy but not the others.

Of all the choices, treating just this one toy specially seems like the
worst choice.

(My thinking with verbose options was even more strongly that if you want
to know what that means, you should suck it and see. Likewise the places
where we say things like "posix format"...)