[Toybox] make tests

enh enh at google.com
Thu Dec 27 10:36:24 PST 2018

what Linux is that? it's reproduceable for me on my two debian
testing-based work machines and my personal xubuntu 18.04. (that's
bash 4.4.12 and 4.4.19.)

seems like the `continue` here isn't working:

if [ "$(id -u)" -ne 0 ]
then
  echo "$SHOWSKIP: chattr (not root)"
  continue 2>/dev/null
  exit
fi

if i comment out the `exit`, all the chattr tests run regardless.

does `continue` not have an "enclosing" loop if there's a function
call like do_test in between? doesn't explain why this works for you
though unless you have a version of bash that behaves differently
here...

(i also notice that i get a `cp: cannot stat 'toybox': No such file or
directory` if i do `make tests` without the `make` before it.)