[Toybox] making ./configure executable.

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Tue Feb 6 10:57:07 PST 2018

On 02/06/2018 11:04 AM, enh wrote:
>> So when I say "a proper bash replacement" I'm _mostly_ targeting bash
>> 2.x with proper utf8 and the occasional new feature like ~= (regex
>> matches) that are easy to do. Stuff like <(command) and file{1,2}.txt
>> are over 20 years old.
>
> <(command) isn't supported in mksh (used by Android) --- i think
> that's the only thing missing in mksh that anyone's really noticed.

If mksh was available under the toybox license I'd start with that
codebase, but alas it isn't. :( (Yes, I've asked mirablos.)

If android doesn't use toysh, it doesn't use toysh. But I need one for
my hermetic build environment goal, and might as well do it right...

But first, lemme get development back up to speed and clear this backlog
of half-merged stuff...