[Toybox] RFC: "ps -o ?", "logger -p ?", "kill -s ?"

enh enh at google.com
Tue Feb 20 10:48:49 PST 2018

wasn't that the whole reason behind adding the suggestion to the
syntax error message?

ps: Missing argument to -o (see "ps --help")

i think the only real problem is the old bug where commands like top
don't show the -o/-O help from ps. (a quick workaround would be to
mention the "see also" in the top help.)