[Toybox] gunzip.c cleanup

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Sun Jan 21 12:04:56 PST 2018

On 01/17/2018 05:30 PM, enh wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 14, 2018 at 10:29 AM, Rob Landley <rob at landley.net> wrote:
> i think the fix is to have more, smaller commits rather than trying to
> do everything in one commit.
>
> and to always run the tests before committing...

I'm unused to the tests being done before the command is, and when I
looked at these tests it's checking gzip vs gunzip and I went 'if both
were doing cat it would work, this isn't testing the deflate algorithm.'

What I need to do is catch up on the "android is using these" pending
items so pending means what I think it does again. That's my bad for
letting it fester that long, I've shuffled my priorities and hope to
have a lot more time for this in 2018.

I also need to do a pass devoted to the test suite specifically...