[Toybox] Alternatives to github?

Drew DeVault sir at cmpwn.com
Mon Jul 9 13:41:19 PDT 2018

Hey, someone sent me this thread and I thought I'd throw in my two cents
on the subject of GitHub alternatives. I am working on a new project
hosting site called sr.ht: https://sr.ht

I think the sr.ht approach lines up closely with what you're aiming for
on this project. It provides:

- Repository hosting
- Bug tracking
- KVM-based build automation
- Mailing lists

I just got the mailing lists stood up this weekend, actually, here's an
example archive:

https://lists.sr.ht/~sircmpwn/sr.ht-dev

Everything is still WIP but I'd be happy to share an alpha account with
anyone involved in Toybox and work together to build something suited to
your needs. Shoot me an email off-list for an invite link.

--
Drew DeVault