[Toybox] Graff and bc

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Mon Mar 12 18:41:07 PDT 2018

On 03/12/2018 05:21 PM, Rob Landley wrote:
>> I look forward to working with you.
>
> So instead of applying a series of cleanup patches, you want me to send them to
> you and then pull them back from you?
>
> *shrug* I can do that.

Darn it, creating a branch doesn't check out the branch, so the two cleanup
commits I already applied went to the main branch and got pushed before I noticed.

They're both intentionally small and simple, with descriptions in the commit
messages. I'll just post the third one to the list...

> But what I'd really like is regression tests...

Still the case.