[Toybox] Maybe a fix to the endless bounce/unsubscribes?

Alain Toussaint alain at vocatus.pub
Sun Nov 18 23:49:13 PST 2018

Le lundi 19 novembre 2018 à 01:44 -0600, Rob Landley a écrit :
> David Seikel suggested a mailman config change to rewrite FROM
> headers when it
> detects a site is using the insane/broken DMARC thing.

FYI, first, I use DMARC, second, I agree that it's beyond broken and
been waiting for the supposed fix so that "next" version can handle
mailing lists. Third, even yahoo doesn't require it but the borg
(outlook.com) now require it and the borg still manage to put some of
my sent mail to the spam.

Alain (thinking that computers are from hell).