[Toybox] 0.7.8 is out.

enh enh at google.com
Thu Nov 1 12:28:40 PDT 2018

[gmail seems to have taken away my "edit subject: line" option?]

this:

  Not configured (run 'make defconfig' or 'make menuconfig')
  Makefile:29: recipe for target '.config' failed

has made my life more annoying. the errors about *which* toys were missing
were more helpful than "your .config is out of date with respect to the
kconfig input [which you don't use]".

i can work around it with `touch .config` though, so doesn't matter.

note also that i see this with a clean host build (debian testing, `make
defconfig && make`):

  scripts/make.sh
  Generate headers from toys/*/*.c...
  generated/newtoys.h scripts/make.sh: line 98: echo: write error: Broken
pipe
  scripts/make.sh: line 99: echo: write error: Broken pipe
  scripts/make.sh: line 100: echo: write error: Broken pipe
  scripts/make.sh: line 101: echo: write error: Broken pipe
  Library probe...........

seems to build fine though.

i've updated AOSP on the assumption that nothing much will happen between
now and tomorrow afternoon :-)