[Toybox] My netbook died saturday.

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Wed Oct 3 10:28:08 PDT 2018

Sorry I've been out of touch, I was in Minnesota when my netbook died (resumed
afer lunch to a black screen, bios didn't come up on reboot, professional repair
dude confirmed it's a brick the next day), flight got back after midnight monday
morning, and have mostly been at $DAYJOB since.

Bit of a crimp in my plans to finish up watch.c and cut a release last weekend.
Copied the files off with a USB hard drive cable, just got email working on the
big machine, quite the backlog to go through...