[Toybox] getconf NPROCESSORS_ONLN broken

enh enh at google.com
Thu Oct 4 13:48:09 PDT 2018

yeah, and right now we have exactly one macro for which we need this...

...and an alternative fix would be to just drop the UUCP feature from
getconf. GNU getconf doesn't support it (somewhat obviously), and
Android is always going to say "no", and i'm not expecting a great
UUCP renaissance any time soon where it suddenly becomes relevant
again.

(but i'm still interested to see that's even possible with the
preprocessor. i've long believed it wasn't.)