[Toybox] --help annoyance

enh enh at google.com
Thu Oct 18 11:12:27 PDT 2018

Yeah, my assumption was that as long as I'm still in the flags, --help
should work. (But not *anywhere*.)

Personally, I often just add --help on the end of what I've already typed
if I get stuck.

For this specific case, I think in my ideal world, a flag that takes
arguments from a list should probably show that list any time it gets
something it doesn't understand? But I don't think this is a regression, so
I don't think it makes sense to try to rush something into this release.