[Toybox] --help annoyance

Kevin Spiteri kspiteri at ieee.org
Tue Oct 23 12:26:17 PDT 2018

> > Have you tried the "Never send it to spam" gmail filter action?
>
> I didn't know there was one? Hmmm... didn't find it when I was fishing Nick
> Kralevich's message out of the spam filter. (Somewhere under
> gear->configure
> account maybe? I've always been reluctant to touch that stuff, _way_ too
> complicated. I just want the spam filtering then pop3 into a local email
> client.)

You can set the filter through the complicated settings page but there's an
easier path. On the gmail.com front page search box click the arrow, in the
"Has the words" text box type "list:(toybox-landley.net)", click "Create
filter", check "Never send it to Spam", and click "Create filter".

Do you think I could use it to fix me getting unsubscribed from my own list
> daily? (Most recently due to the email I sent an hour ago.)

I don't know about the unsubscribing part.