[Toybox] test.c patches on GitHub

Andy Chu andychup at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 18:56:57 PDT 2018

POSIX specifies that it *should* be inconsistent, i.e. the cases with 0, 1,
2, 3, and 4 args are different than the cases with 5 or more args.  As
always, this appears to be a historical compromise to reconcile the
behavior of different shells in common cases.

http://pubs.opengroup.org/onlinepubs/9699919799/utilities/test.html (scroll
down)

Post I wrote about it here (after implementing it):
http://www.oilshell.org/blog/2017/08/31.html

Andy