[Toybox] Fun with the android NDK.

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Sat Sep 8 15:19:52 PDT 2018

On 09/06/2018 05:46 PM, enh wrote:
>>> as for the initializations, i'm always happy to see such changes, but
>>> i haven't needed them personally. i suspect you're using GCC rather
>>> than clang?
>>
>> I used the llvm- prefix.
>
> "there be dragons"... we're moving the platform off binutils as i
> speak, but it's very much a work in progress, and we're finding lots
> of bugs/differences from binutils.

The 4.18 kernel will not build with this toolchain, by the way.

$ make allnoconfig KCONFIG_ALLCONFIG=x86_64.miniconf
CROSS_COMPILE=~/android/x86_64/bin/llvm-
arch/x86/Makefile:184: *** Compiler lacks asm-goto support..  Stop.

Commit e501ce957a78 from january, part of the spectre/meltdown mitigation stuff.