[Toybox] ToT still broken...

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Fri Sep 21 12:45:41 PDT 2018

On 09/21/2018 02:29 PM, Rob Landley wrote:
> On 09/20/2018 02:46 PM, enh wrote:
> I think I'm going to have to abandon gmail as "too broken to live". I'm not
> looking forward to the admin hassle of setting up email somewhere else. (On the
> bright side, deleting spam manually is faster than going through the spam folder
> on a regular basis and being faced with _mostly_ false positives: half of lkml
> seems to be winding up in there. And it would mean I could avoid delivery
> failures unsubscribing me from the list weekly...)

Correction, every message from @linaro.org wound up in the spam filer, then
dragged along a bunch of stuff due to "similarity". (Looks like they also
glitched whatever that weird email server signing thing is nobody ever seems to
get right.)

That appears to be what drove it nuts this time. Only goes back about a week.
Found your message.