[Toybox] I merged mkroot.

David Seikel onefang_toybox at dave.isageek.net
Sat Aug 24 14:02:39 PDT 2019

On Sat, 24 Aug 2019 11:56:12 -0500 Rob Landley said :
> So if you "make root" it'll build a simple toybox based root
> filesystem, and if you have $LINUX pointing to a linux source
> directory, it'll build it based on whatever architecture your cross
> compiler points to.

Cool.

I'd love to eventually move that i486 device to this, but it's been
through government labs for auditing, and that's a lengthy and
expensive process the client doesn't want to repeat unless he has to.
So that device is stuck on what ever versions of things it had at the
time.  He keeps dropping the ball on starting the new project that'll
reuse the same code, so I doubt that's happening any time soon either.